Saturday, January 27, 2007

Madrid





To start we had to wake up at four in the morning and meet at Plaza Catalonia to catch a bus to the airport to start out journey to Madrid. After getting to the Plaza we our pleasantly greeted by a very sick Cristi who just happen to have the stomach flu (for 24 hours thank God, but this is the beginning of it) so after getting on the plane I realize that im the lucky one to be sitting next to our Crit but I don’t care. Yeah… ummmm so after being tossed around in the sky like popcorn in a microwave (was the pilot on crack? Oh wait he thought he was in a fighter jet) well that didn’t go so well with the teacher sitting next to me and after landing on half of the landing gear I thank God im still alive. Oh Cristi when your reading this which im sure you will hey im not making fun of you, just applauding you on your great aim! Anyways enough with picking on her, so Madrid, its an amazing city with I must say the most incredible clubs like my favorite club palace which was in a converted mansion from the 17th century INCREDIBLE because all the architecture was still there just some rockin music. Oh yeah and we went to see the Prado museum which I think is probably the best museum in the world, I highly recommend it. The second night we went to club JOY ESLAVA which was also an incredible club but two of our compodres got kicked out for sneaking a 40 in, all the while Felipe and I were able to drink for free with our master plan to use flasks. After getting our fill of unsa unsaing we decided to do it once more till 9 in the morning just in time to catch a train to Toledo. And the next part of my story..

No comments: